Monday, November 29, 2010

Novemer 29, 2010

As I traveled across the United States, leaving (physically) the region of the PA Quilt Trails my hopes of finding other quilt trails was realized when I passed through Cumberland, Maryland and Terry County, Texas.

Heavy rains nearly obscured a beautiful quilt square in Cumberland. My dissapointment was somewhat releived days later when passing through Terry County, Texas where clear skies and several quilt squares were easily spotted. As the sun set in Rule, Texas, my car companion and I decided to stop and watch the sun set. Fortune greeted us as we parked the car and found our first Texas quilt square directly ahead!
Terry County Quilt Trail, Rule, Texas
Ropes Farmers Cotton co-op, Rule, Texas

Lee's Boot Shop, Rule, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment