Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dinner and a Cupcake

The other day a good friend and I went to a favorite local restaurant for dinner. We decided to order two entrees  splitting both, so we could enjoy the tastes of two entrees instead of one. After a few tastes of both, I decided that one was not to my liking and gladly surrounded my half to my friend. Disappointed, my friend who had chosen the "unliked" meal, was concerned that my dinner was ruined. My reply was, "We also have a  cupcake and any meal that ends with a cupcake is a good meal."

I think of the PA Quilt (and Rug) Trails as meal ending with a cupcake. Each trail site is chosen for its surroundings, culture, beauty and opportunity. Central Pennsylvania is a picturesque  area making the journey to each quilt square memorable. Occasionally roads may be detoured, traffic (though not likely), inclement weather, grumpy passengers, grumbling stomachs, cramps, headache, etc. yet once the trail square location is reached, a delightful trail piece (the proverbial cupcake) awaits the PA Quilt (and Rug) Trails traveler.


Follow the PA Quilt (and Rug) Trails. Don't forget to pack a cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment