Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Trails thoughts

The question I pose to myself each week, before I sit down to write this blog is "How do I present the Pa Quilt (and Rug) Trails to the web, creating interest?" Interest in the process, interest in encouraging visitors to the PA Quilt (and Rug) Trails as well as interest in financially supporting this community endeavor.

photo by Kristen Price

And the truth is I have no idea. Thanks to Community Partnerships RC&D I have the great opportunity to administrate the PA Quilt (and Rug) Trails. I was told at the inception of the trail to create something that served the communities of Central Pennsylvania. Tell all what is important to you community via the trail. Honor your loved ones and descendants. Honor your craft, art, and most of all your community.


Support the PA Quilt (and Rug) Trails in anyway you can. For financial donations either mail check or money order to:
Community Partnerships RC&D
23 North Main Street
Lewistown, PA 17044

We also now accept Paypal. Simply click on the Paypal link and you are on your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment