Monday, April 11, 2011

April 11, 2011

Last week I was putting together a presentation about the PA Quilt (and Rug) Trails for the board of Community Partnerships RC&D. As I collected photos to use in this presentation I was reminded of the beauty of Quilt Trails which are now throughout over half of the United States.


As I looked through Quilt Trail photos, I was reminded of how much fun following a quilt trail could be. And it doesn't have to be done all at once. Grab a buddy or take a drive alone and go find a square in your own neighborhood. By following these delightful treasures one can discover the beauty of the area while being reminded of it's cultural side. To me, a Quilt Trail is a well designed "Scavenger Hunt" with the path of finding the treasure (Quilt or Rug Square) as much a part of the fun. 

Post your quilt trail photos here from the PA Quilt Trails and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment